Sunday, May 3, 2009

April showers brought May flowers

Our yard is starting to look so good! I'm excited that everything is turning green, especially after a way too long winter and everything being ugly and brown! Our plants have sprouted up so quickly too, I found the first flower today, and looking forward to my lilies, glads and roses. The tree just started to get leaves

I have no clue what these are?


Lily bushes, they are huge already


First flowers

Raspberry,blueberry and strawberry plants
Romain lettuce, starting to sprout

Red onions, what a surprise. They weren't this big a few days ago


Everyone worked so hard doing yard work, all while P#3 worked hard on just being cute!

I found this chair at a thrift store and thought it had alot of potential. I was so right!!It was only 3 dollars, and the fabric and upholstery nails were 5 dollars, a "new" chair for under 10 $.I worked on this morning, it took me total of 3 hours to sand, paint, and re-upholster.


Before....

After.....




I also started my new diet today, I'm going to try the Special K, I can have whatever I want for dinner so the hubs cooked me Halibut, baked baby reds and broccoli, it was delicious!!

















1 comment:

  1. Tina, you are one amazing girl! That chair is so cute!! You have such a good eye and taste! The pics of Cory and kids working in the yard remind me of the good old days at our old house in Grapeview.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails