Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teachers Day

Today is national teacher's day. Usually I think these days are just silly, but P#1 has the most amazing teacher I had to do something for her.I made her an I-pod/camera case, P#1 said it had to be cool.And we baked her banana bread. She was very surprised that he got her something. He also made her a card, this is part of what it says, and thank you to all the teachers who work so hard with our children.........




If I could teach you, teacher,I’d teach you how much more you have accomplished than you think you have.I’d show you the seeds you planted years ago that are now coming into bloom.I’d reveal to you the young minds that have expanded under your care,the hearts that are serving others because they had you as a role model.If I could teach you, teacher,I’d show you the positive effect you have had on me and my life.Your homework is to know your value to the world,to acknowledge it, to believe it.Thank you, teacher.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails