Monday, September 28, 2009

Early start to Christmas gifts

I am starting my Christmas gifts early this year, I don't want to be in the middle of December(like I always am) frantically searching Wal-Mart for gifts that are cheap and have no meaning. So here it starts, Before October 1st and I have my first 2 done!!! YAY ME!! I have a whole laundry list of things that I plan on making, These are for my cute little niece, and another one I haven't started yet, but that one will be a surprise(I am making one for her and P#2). I got this free pattern here. Her directions made it seem so easy, but they were a bit harder that they looked.
My cute foot model(like the writing on his legs? Thanks sissy!!)

And a cute finished lap quilt




There will be many more postings of my adventures in Christmas gifts

1 comment:

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails