Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photo challenge

I participated in a challenge over on essence vibez to take a photo an hour. It was alot of fun to shoot pictures of what was happening throughout the day. I think I might do this once a month and look back to see how different each one might be.This one is a pretty typical day, minus we had no sports activity. Both the older kids are playing basketball right now, and we are a HUGE sports family, year round there is always some sport the kids are playing.
So sometimes the days can be hectic or just plain boring, But days like this one are my favorite; things to do, time to do things I enjoy(baking or sewing), and nice weather!!
she is planning on having more fun challenges like this so you should check her out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails