Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recipe, Ramblings.. Oh and a WINNER!!

Happy St. Patty's Day!This has always been one of my favorite "fun" holidays. Mainly cause it's 2 days before my Birthday, and my mom used to always have green themes for my parties growing up, just brings back childhood memories.

 Not much new here. We are enjoying the gorgeous weather and I have not been in front of my machine at all in over a week, I need to do so. I am supposed to be making aprons for my sisters bridal shower, but I've totaly been slacking.
I've been watching Idol and I must say that this season is quite the disapointment. I do have 1 fave: Siobhan. My others went home last week.

Ok Are you ready for the winners?.................

They are # 2 ~ Cole's Corner
Who said she was leaning more towards the "yellow flower one"
& #9 ~ Sim's Family Who liked "I Love You, Paris"

I will have these out in the mail to you lovely ladies by the end of the week. Just send me an E-mail with your address.
Thank you all for joining the fun, and following my madness!

So on a different note thought I'd share my most Favorite Cupcake recipe. My sister shared it with me and I shared it with you last year. It's just green and spring-y. I heart these. You MUST try them! Super Delish!!!



Kinda a crazy all over the place post. But thats kinda how I'm feeling!
Are you watching American idol? Who are you voting for?


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh!!! I can't believe I won! How awesome. And Happy Early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails