Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend in review

My husband and kids tool me to Walla Walla for my birthday. I love this little town and all its charm. They also have some super yummy pizza that I wanted:)

This was on our drive

Candy Store
the kids loved it!!
We walked in the streets
Enjoyed the sunshine
Ate some Mediterranean Pizza
Love my guys
Walked the Whitman National Monument
Well, some of us bear crawled
Walked to the monument
Enjoyed the view

Original wagon on the Oregon Trail
Settlement of Marcus Whitman
We also climbed trees

Then we were carried home

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog!
    I would love to try your tea towel aprons soon!
    Looks like a lovely trip and your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails