Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where has this week gone?

Good question! It seems like it was just the weekeend.
Weird.
This past weekend my in-laws came into town. We had a great time just hanging out.
Grandma and Grandpa wanted to do an early birhday for P#3 while they were here.
We played outside in the sunshine.
We FINALLY went and saw Avavtar (A-MA-ZING!)
 We did some shopping.
And swam in a pool with WAY too much chlorine.

So in realizing its already Thursday and THIS weekend is fast approaching, and I havn't blogged all week, I'll let you know what I've been doing.
Clean.
Clean.Clean.
Clean.Clean.Clean
OH! and Clean some more!

I think thats all I do sometimes. I realized yesterday that the kids havn't done any of their chores and I've done them all.
ALL WEEK.

I did start Parks Birthday present.
A TeePee tent from Obsessively Stitching.
Almost done and SUPER excited to see the results.

I debated for a while whether to do a party for Parker. It feels kinda greedy. Considering he doesn't have any of his own friends here to make it a "party", I would just be inviting the neighbor kids who play with P1 & P2. And our few friends who have older kids.
What would you do?






1 comment:

  1. No way! That tent link is SOOOO awesome! I've got to make one too! I can't wait to see how yours turns out. I will stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails