Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Delaware Part 2: Seeing the First State

 My trip to Delaware this time was so different than the fisrt I went over 5 years ago. I really dont remember it being so beautiful. Maybe because the last time my sister lived in an apartment, we visited New York, and the ocean, went out every night and we didn't really spend any time driving around and just seeing the sites of this lovely small state.

We drove along winding roads, stopping at places along the roadside just to walk around and hike up hills to see what was at the top. Went to antique stores that are nothing like what we have here, and learning history about our first state.







The Branywine River





My sisters Kids.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails