Monday, August 9, 2010

I heart faces~ Surprise!!

This weeks theme on I Heart Faces is Surprise! Open to interpret however you want. I chose a photo of  P #3, taken when we went to the beach last weekend. He was happily playing in the mud when a wave came up and splashed him. I think I may say "freakin" too much because he YELLED "It's freakin cold!!!"But I think he was generally surprised when we got there, and I don't know how many of you have ever been to the Washington coast, it's not really that warm of a place. We drove 6 hours from the desert to get there, leaving behind well over 100 degree heat, where you can swim in the river and it feels wonderful, to arrive in 55 degrees and the ocean is freezing. But all 3 P's LOVE the water and that couldn't keep them out, it was just a little shocking at first!


Go over here to see more surprised photos







2 comments:

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails