Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm in love...

With this idea! I can't help looking at it and getting anxious, I REALLY want to do this in my bedroom. I started last week re-purposing a few items in my bedroom to fit the theme, but then decided I didn't want any one color, that I want a whole bunch, and I just want this beautiful tree to live in my room. I think it would be VERY time consuming, but do able. I've read that it's crepe paper twisted and pulled? Does that make sense? If anyone would have a better idea then let me know.

I just found this blog, Ruthi Auda. It's completely stunning and I love her blog almost as much as I love her tree! She is a designer for Anthropologie, how cool would that job be? I'm jealous!


Doesn't that make your heart skip a beat?




1 comment:

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails